Skip to main content
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."-- Helen Keller


"Just because the houses look alike doesn't mean they have the same foundation."-- Kennedy Siaw

In life if there’s something you want, you have to go and get it. No sitting around waiting for it to come to you. Sit too long and it’ll be gone. To achieve the life you want, it takes action. It’s time today to become a hustler in life. I am and you should do.

In a private webinar I participated in Tuesday night (more on specifics later), they gave us homework. The homework for the week was to answer three questions.

I’m suppose to answer them and share it with only the members of the group. Instead I want extraaccountablity and am going to share with you all.

The reason is because I want you to know a little more of my story. I’m opening up to you. These are my honest answers.

(If you’re trying to figure out if you’re on the right path, answer these questions yourself.)

Question 1: You’re at a party and someone asks what you do for a living. What do you say?

Answer: I work in a family environment

Question 2: How does that make you feel?

Answer: Horrible!!! I feel ashamed. Embarrassed. Far from proud. Disgusted on the inside because I let myself work at a job I dislike for the last 2-3 years. If I were to talk about it for ten minutes, it would be about what I don’t like about it. I don’t even like to talk about it for one minute.

Question 3: How do you wish to answer that question?

Answer: I’m a blogger that helps people live a more positive, productive and passionate life. I help them reclaim control of their lives and bring out the best they have to offer to the world.

In addition, I have multiple online businesses that allow me to work from anywhere with an Internet connection. Furthermore, I share my knowledge of creating this kick ass lifestyle so anyone can enjoy it as well. You must internalize your inner fire to define who you want to be.

(Additional Cite: http://getbusylivingblog.com) Plus edited and Authored by Delray Bradley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." --Anonymous  If you find yourself fascinated by a new idea, chances are good that there’s something meaningful about it for you to consider. Fascination, quite simply, is nature’s way of getting our attention. Well beyond seduction or attraction, it’s an indication that we are being called. Out of the thousands of ideas with the power to capture our imagination, the felt fascination for one of them is a clue that there’s something worthy of our engagement. Don’t dismiss it as trivial. Give it room. Give it time to breathe. Honor it. If you have any doubt, consider the origins of the word “fascination”. It comes from the Latin “fascinus,” meaning to be “enchanted or delighted.” What enchants or delights us is sacred — or could be sacred — a clue that something significant is knocking on our door. Indeed, if we are willing to let fascination grow inside us — a kind of immaculate...
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”  ―  Marianne Williamson ,  A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"

The Unicorn Samurai! 🌟🌙😁🌞☄️

Incorporating these habits is necessary for pineal gland and metacognitive health because they help to promote relaxation, reduce stress, regulate the circadian rhythm, and improve overall health. The pineal gland plays a crucial role in regulating the sleep-wake cycle, producing melatonin, and promoting overall well-being. By adopting habits like meditation, reducing screen time, getting sunlight, practicing yoga, eating a healthy diet, reducing stress, getting enough sleep, practicing lucid dreaming, using essential oils, practicing visualization, and avoiding fluoride, individuals can support the health of their pineal gland and promote metacognitive health. These habits can also help to improve mental clarity, focus, and overall cognitive function, which is essential for a healthy and fulfilling life. Below I've listed 11 healthy habits you can incorporate daily to improve your health and understanding of the balance of life. 1. Meditation : Practicing meditation r...