Skip to main content

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." -- Colin Powell

How to feel ‘unstuck’ in life? I want to make various changes (job, relationships, own self) but I just don’t know where to even start to begin living the best life I can/could.



This is the most popular question I get so thank you for asking.

My advice is from my own experience. I know what that feeling is like. I know the unhappiness and frustration to feel stuck. I will share what helped me finally get unstuck in life.

I hope you’re at a point where you’re willing to do whatever it takes. That means trying new things. That means getting out of your comfort zone. That means doing things differently. That also means having an open mind to

take in advice from different sources then trying it for yourself.

There’s nothing worse than someone thinking they know it all and being stubborn. If they did, then why are they stuck in life or running into the same problem over and over again?

Let me be honest about something. Change is hard. I get it. It’s not comfortable. It’s not easy and that’s why many people never live a fulfilling life. They live an average life full of regret. Because it’s hard, you’re going to want to give up a lot. There will be times when you wonder if it’s all worth the effort. I know I did. After thinking about it, I realized that I would be so upset with myself I didn’t keep trying. I was doing the right things, but not seeing results yet. But I believed in the process and the journey.

To get unstuck in life, you must posses one important belief, motto, attitude, or mindset. Whatever you want to call it. Without this, nothing else I tell you will matter.

You have to take 100% responsibility for everything your life. That means the good and the bad. You have to stop complaining, blaming and pointing fingers. When you feel stuck, you also feel that this isn’t your fault. I know because that’s how I used to be. Nothing was my fault. How could it be when I followed everything I should do in life?

There’s one quote that I read that was a wake up call. I can’t remember who said it but it goes something like this.

If you don’t want the next five years of your life to be like the last five, you can’t keep doing the same old stuff.

Do you want the next five years of your life to look like the last five? I know you don’t. Then what you’ve been doing has to change. You have to understand that. You can’t keep pointing the blame at people, feeling sorry for yourself, and spending 6 hours a night watching TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." --Anonymous  If you find yourself fascinated by a new idea, chances are good that there’s something meaningful about it for you to consider. Fascination, quite simply, is nature’s way of getting our attention. Well beyond seduction or attraction, it’s an indication that we are being called. Out of the thousands of ideas with the power to capture our imagination, the felt fascination for one of them is a clue that there’s something worthy of our engagement. Don’t dismiss it as trivial. Give it room. Give it time to breathe. Honor it. If you have any doubt, consider the origins of the word “fascination”. It comes from the Latin “fascinus,” meaning to be “enchanted or delighted.” What enchants or delights us is sacred — or could be sacred — a clue that something significant is knocking on our door. Indeed, if we are willing to let fascination grow inside us — a kind of immaculate...
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”  ―  Marianne Williamson ,  A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"

The Unicorn Samurai! 🌟🌙😁🌞☄️

Incorporating these habits is necessary for pineal gland and metacognitive health because they help to promote relaxation, reduce stress, regulate the circadian rhythm, and improve overall health. The pineal gland plays a crucial role in regulating the sleep-wake cycle, producing melatonin, and promoting overall well-being. By adopting habits like meditation, reducing screen time, getting sunlight, practicing yoga, eating a healthy diet, reducing stress, getting enough sleep, practicing lucid dreaming, using essential oils, practicing visualization, and avoiding fluoride, individuals can support the health of their pineal gland and promote metacognitive health. These habits can also help to improve mental clarity, focus, and overall cognitive function, which is essential for a healthy and fulfilling life. Below I've listed 11 healthy habits you can incorporate daily to improve your health and understanding of the balance of life. 1. Meditation : Practicing meditation r...